The Early Childhood Educator Package is simple to assemble and easy to maintain. Bring hydroponics into the classroom to teach students of all ages the importance of agriculture, healthy living and the environment. Introduce science and STEM concepts, healthy eating and food security with an interactive and hands-on approach. Experiment and produce throughout the four growth cycles and celebrate the reward in every harvest with your students, faculty and community.
You will not be alone for your set up as our resident Level 4 Early Childhood Educator, Hayley, will be there every step of the way to assist your center.
The Early Childhood Educator - All In One gives you everything you need to grow for an entire year!
The Early Educator Kit Includes:
- 64L Grow Tank with Net Pots
- Full Spectrum LED Grow Light
- Light Stand
- Pump, Airstone & Tubing
- 6 Pack of Seeds & 4 Large Bags of Rockwool
- Deluxe Nutrient Package (500ml of Optimum A&B, Optical and Gigaboost for Flowering Plants)
- pH Test Strips
- 10 ECE related activities
- Garden labels
- Learning and question prompting information
- Real Life Support from a Level 4 Early Childhood Educator
What to Grow:
Greens: lettuce, arugula, spinach, kale, swiss chard, bok choy, celery
Flowering Plants: tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, beans, strawberries
Herbs: anise, basil, catnip, chamomile, chervil, chives, cilantro, coriander, dill, fennel, lavender, marjoram, mint, oregano, parsley, rosemary, sage, tarragon and thyme